RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a Rockwood tent trailer and the 7/16 to manually…

Customer Question
We have a Rockwood...

We have a Rockwood tent trailer and the 7/16 nut to manually rise or lower is broken off

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2012, premier

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Premier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just looked where the nut should be, nothing but a very small post

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No the trailer is in very good shape but I'm nervous about not being able to put the trailer down if we have a problem, we just bought it used

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/28/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

PopUp Parts online usually has most of these parts. If not, let me know and I can recommend several others.

we just need to replace the winch?
I don't need to speak directly with you I have a manual that shows me how to replace the winch, I just hoped there was something easier

I thought just one part was bad???

J​ust checking back in to see if you may have missed my last response here? Please let me know if more explanation is needed. Thanks!