RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have no right brake light or indicator on tow vehicle. I…

Customer Question
I have no right...

I have no right brake light or indicator on tow vehicle.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

I have no right brake light or turn signal on tow car from RV.Receptecales check out on RV as well as car and pigtail

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Thor Ace 2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Took Rv to dealer they checked plug on RV as well as pigtail everything checked out.Took car to company that installed tow package everthing checked out ..........stumped

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Everything separate works fine

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
11/28/2017
RV Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. Ok lets get started!

please cancel thank you

just call customer service

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic