RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2017 Real Lite 178. Slide out is stuck out. Motor…

Customer Question
I have a 2017...

I have a 2017 Real Lite 178. Slide out is stuck out. Motor won't run. Can't get the slide in.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Not talking about lights. My problem is with the slide on a RealLite Mini 178.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looked at battery and fuses. All are good.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
11/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.