RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2006 Fleetwood bounder and I'm looking for a sun…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a 2006 Fleetwood bounder and I'm looking for a sun visor or privacy visor for the front window I just need the motor

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Cadillac Fleetwood. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not that I can think of thank you for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Ok what do you need?

Y​ou can check with Fleetwood Customer Service on the chance that one is still available (if you haven't already) by calling them at(###) ###-####and giving them your FIN number. That is how they keep track of these. If that doesn't work, I would try some of the larger RV salvage places online. Colaw is one and Arizona RV Salvage is another. Visonerv is another. They all have websites and I have gotten parts for my own customers in my shop from each one. You might try E-Bay as well as some HTF parts can show up there. Hope that gives you some place to start. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

J​ust checking back in to see if you were able to track down this part?