RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need a male 7 wire connector and pigtail for the ignition…

Customer Question
Need a male 7...

Need a male 7 wire connector and pigtail for the ignition switch in a 1979 dodge motorhome

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Two places to check for a new one. Your local Dodge dealership and your local parts house. If neither one can get that for you it may have to be a good used one. Try Colaw online or Arizona RV Salvage online or Visonerv online. E-Bay can be a good source of these older RV parts sometimes. Perhaps your local wrecking yard might have one. Hope that gives you some places to try here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!