RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The Jensen mobile audio system AWM968 installed in my 2015…

Customer Question
The Jensen mobile audio...

The Jensen mobile audio system AWM968 installed in my 2015 ERA supposed to have 3 system of speakers. Only 2 work. Visited the factory and they installed a new radio. Did not work. I recently got discussed and removed the radio. Found was that the Right side of the RV was missing. The connections from the radio have nowhere to be connected. What must I do to connect that third system? Or just continue life without it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

It came install ed in the RV

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jensen?

I assume that a 2015 RV would have a current Jensen. The technician that the replacement would have used a new radio. We were at the factory in the fall of 2015

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Jensen?

I assume the same as the RV. 2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm not repairing it. I just removed the radio from the installation spot to look behind. Hoping to find a loose wire.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
11/25/2017
RV Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, RV Mechanic

sorry for the delay
Here is a Wiring Diagram for the different wires
Click Attachment Below
Are ALL these wires connected?...or are some NOT connected?
Which ones are NOT being used?