RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The antenna on our 2018 Jamboree won’t work. The lights on…

Customer Question
The antenna on our...

The antenna on our 2018 Jamboree won’t work. The lights on the antenna came on at first and now they won’t come on and we can’t get the TV’s to work

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

There are 4 blue lights on what is called a King jack.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2018 Fleetwood Jamboree - 30D

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fleetwood?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have turned on and off antenna but power to it is lost

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Basically what should I do to correct and if there is a fuse to be replaced. All TVs have power

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
It has been a while no answer, something wrong??
I have received no reply to my question, please help
Answered in 3 days by:
11/27/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check to see if any fuses or circuit breakers are tripped or if an issue is seen with any of this needing corrected to resolve this issue.If this is or was checked already and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete