RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The electronic bed of my RV will not descend to horizontal…

Customer Question
The electronic bed of my...
The electronic bed of my RV will not descend to horizontal position. Is there a way to release it manually? It is a 2012 Leisure Travel Van
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
11/27/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info isn't showing how to release this manually.You might check your owners manual to see if it shows/tells you how this is done for sure.If this is not an option you can usually contact a dealer or service center near you to find this out.The issue may be a fault with a level sensor sending an incorrect signal or a fault with a control switch not sending the signal to operate the bed among other causes.This would have to be looked into further and repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete