RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

2017 pace arrow full side slide out hydraulic, will not

Customer Question
2017 pace arrow full...

2017 pace arrow full side slide out hydraulic, will not open, locks unlocked but nothing happening

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

No, but was repaired at dealer then battery corrosion and now hooked up to 50amp and nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

Fleetwood pace arrow

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am parked at my property and cleaned batteries, they needed water so, filled with water and nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don’t know how to test the batteries or if they are even needed when hooked to power to open slide

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
11/27/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this was checked and repaired at a dealer previously and the issue has returned I would contact the dealer and let them know the issue is occurring again.They should be able to look into this and repair it at no charge to you or at little cost since they had misdiagnosed the fault.This may be a fault with the control switch or wiring or even corrosion or damage at or leading from a battery.But this will need to be checked into further to locate and repair the fault and this is usually best done by the dealer since they worked on it as they may not charge for the repairs.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete