RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I HAVE A HEART INTERFACE MODEL # 81-2023-12 (205) It keeps…

Customer Question
I HAVE A HEART...

I HAVE A HEART INTERFACE MODEL # 81-2023-12 (205)

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It keeps tripping one of the breaker switches. what are the possible causes. seems to trip very easly

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is in a 30 ' RV with one air conditioner.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
11/22/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is on that circuit? And is this when you are not on shore power or generator? Get back to me with this information and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!