RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My remote control has stop working, it is fully charged.

Customer Question
My remote control has...

My remote control has stop working, it is fully charged

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2018 cedar creek 34 rl2

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to enter the learn mode but do not know where to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No the key pad inside trailer is working everything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It just stop working but the flash lite works on the remote

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/22/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this is a 2018 model this should be covered under factory warranty by a dealer or repair center to be looked into and repaired to resolve this fault here.Unfortunately my info is not showing a relearn mode for this myself due to the year of your model.It is possible all that is needed is a relearn but its also possible the remote has already failed with it needing replaced.This would have to be checked/tested to locate the cause and repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete