RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

1972 27ft Overlander - can not get pilot light lit. gas

Customer Question
1972 27ft Overlander -...

1972 27ft Overlander - can not get pilot light lit. gas valve open and electric switch off.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Sorry - gas pilot lit

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Pilot?

Outside panel behind refuge

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not fixing - just bought trailer and every other gas pilot fine. just not having any luck with getting frig going

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes - when i turn gas heater on it blows cold air

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/21/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model of the fridge? And how long has it been since you had the LP working pressure checked at the tank regulator? Low LP pressure can result in poor or no pilot flame performance. It can be several other things as well. Get back to me with this information and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.