RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How to lift a leg that won’t go back to storage. T500jj.

Customer Question
How to lift a...

How to lift a leg that won’t go back to storage

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

T500jj

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Customer:***********

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

No tks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
11/22/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models there may be a manual crank or spot to put a crank tool to manually crank this back into storage.Look and see if your model has this to perform this.If it does not then you will need to have this checked/tested further to see if there is a fault electronically causing the leg not going into storage or hydraulically needing repaired or replaced.This is usually best tested by a shop or dealer with the correct test equipment and tools.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete