RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can you recommend a TRUSTWORTHY (price and workmanship) RV…

Customer Question
Can you recommend a...

Can you recommend a TRUSTWORTHY (price and workmanship) RV mechanic to troubleshoot, repair, replace my Dometic 3-way refrigerator in San Diego?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2006 Pleasure-Way on a Sprinter chassi

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Sprinter?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?

A sever leak has rusted some components. Haven't done anything myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

Southwester US... hot, dry, s=dusty. Original hoses.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of off hand

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
11/19/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

WAIT! STOP!! I was mislead! I thought one question and response was only $5 NOT $29. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

Click HERE for one place in your general area that is Dometic certified. I would give them a call and see if they offer a mobile service or make arrangements to have it brought in for repair. Most places have full hookups so you can stay in the unit while it is getting repaired. You can expect to pay one hour of labor to diagnose the issue, that is pretty standard. Make sure you also ask what the labor rate is when you call.

Click HERE for customer service that can assist you if you want to cancel.

Robert

CANCEL MY REQUEST!! I THOUGHT ONE QUESTION WAS $5 NOT $29. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

I gave you the link for customer service, click HERE again. I have nothing to do with the billing, memberships, refund etc. They can assist you.

ROBERT