RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Looking for hydraulic reservoir for a 2012 Lapalma

Customer Question
Looking for hydraulic jack...

Looking for hydraulic jack reservoir for a 2012 Lapalma motorhome. Do you have or know where we could get one?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

We are talking about an RV, Class A, Monaco Lapalma.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Monaco yourself? What have you tried so far?

The reservoir has a crack in it and lets the fluid out. A professional will install the replacement.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just where we can get one.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: RV
11/19/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 9 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling, it should say on the control panel that you use to run the jacks.

Robert

Unfortunately, our rv is in storage. I was hoping you could tell from the make and model of the RV what it was.
We cannot install reservoir ourselves. A professional will be doing that. All we need is to find another reservoir. Do have any idea where one could be obtained for a 2012 Lapalm Monaco Class A motorhome?

I did look in your owners manual and they used both Equlaizer and Lippert that year, so without knowing the manufacturer hard to direct you. Plus you are going to have to get all the info off the pump when you call the manufacturer. Lippert is still in in business.

My advice for you at this point is to call Monaco Monday Morning and give them your VIN and or coach number they should be able to look up the build or material on your unit and should be able to tell you a part number on that reservoir.

IF you had the RV present I could help you more but hard for me to say which set up you have as they did use two that year. I would call Monaco....

Hope this helps some.. Robert

RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert