RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Our water froze last night. How do we prevent that from

Our water froze last...

Our water froze last night. How do we prevent that from happening again today. BTW, we have a 17 Vista LX 35F

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. We are thinking that if we just put a heater/light in the back left compartment, that might solve the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

For example a 100 w lightbulb in a stand-alone socket

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of....

11/18/2017
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

yes put a 100 w bulb also let the water trickle from the faucet

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, RV Mechanic