RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am trying to wire a trailer brake controller on my 2018…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to wire a trailer brake controller on my 2018 tiffin allegro red 37pa

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I was told that I need a adapter part # 3027p, but can't find one out here I am from Minnesota and am in oakhurst California I have to be back for holidays so was told to just hard wire it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your RV California. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not that I can think of now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
11/21/2017
RV Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 8 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You