RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I've got a 2000 Glendale Golden Falcon Presidental 5th wheel…

I've got a 2000...

I've got a 2000 Glendale Golden Falcon Presidental 5th wheel RV.

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

My electrical breakers tripped today when I had too much going inside the RV.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Falcon yourself? What have you tried so far?

I cannot find the breakers on the rv. I found where the fuses are, but there's no breakers there. Where would they be mounted

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it to start

The 30 amp breaker that the rv is wired to "did not" trip, so it had to trip somewhere in the RV. Or fuses were blown, it has to be at the rv
11/18/2017
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the delay I have not seen Gene around in some time, I know on some models the breakers are located as soon as you step into the RV to the right at the floor. There is a removable panel near the floor and that panel should contain the fuses and breakers for the RV. Some other areas you may want to look are under the fridge, under the bed and in the closet area, it would have a panel that swings down to expose the fuse and breakers, they normally stick these inside so you have quick access to them.

IF you still can not find them please let me know. I am around daily and respond when I can...

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic