RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

When we turn on the refridgerator i will not stay on it goes

Customer Question
to Pl it is a...
When we turn on the refridgerator i will not stay on it goes to Pl it is a 2004 revalution
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: Fleetwood Revelution 2004
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have tried turning it off and trying it on Gas and Electric and both do the same thing
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Same as usual. it runs off Butane when on Gas
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: RV
11/18/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 month ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question! Firday afternoons can be pretty busy here. What is the make and model of your fridge?

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 29 days ago

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic