RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

When we turn on the refridgerator i will not stay on it goes…

Customer Question
When we turn on...

When we turn on the refridgerator i will not stay on it goes to Pl it is a 2004 revalution

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Fleetwood Revelution 2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have tried turning it off and trying it on Gas and Electric and both do the same thing

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Same as usual. it runs off Butane when on Gas

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/18/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question! Firday afternoons can be pretty busy here. What is the make and model of your fridge?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!