RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

2003 Georgetown 325 DS hydraulic motor and module

Customer Question
2003 Georgetown 325 DS...

2003 Georgetown 325 DS hydraulic motor and module replacement

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

It is a motorhome, gas, automatic transmission 28724 miles.Module that mounts to the hydraulic pump is sending power to the pump motor forward and reverse at the same time. Motor is burned up from module failing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 325 yourself? What have you tried so far?

We cannot do the work ourselves, we have the extended service plan through Good Sam and this is completely covered on this plan minus our deductible.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is this mechanic with Forest River in Indiana?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

What is your question , please

Wayne, did you read the conversation so far?

HI

Yes I read you replaced the Hyd motor

and module

HI

OK I see where you wrote .Module that mounts to the hydraulic pump is sending power to the pump motor forward and reverse at the same time

run a jumper wire to the motor and see if that correct that issue