RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2007 Phaeton and I’m experiencing a failure

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 Phaeton and I’m experiencing a jack failure problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Phaeton yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im trying to reset the jack system. My drivers side rear jack is up but the system says that it is down

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think this a good place to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Everything else works. I can even drive the RV if I disconnect the fuse that makes the alarm syste buzz

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/18/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the long delay are these Atwood Level Legs?

Thanks, Robert

Click HERE for some troubleshooting. See the section for the troubleshooting sequence. IF they are NOT Atwood please let me know what the control panel says on it. Tiffin did use Atwood for some time. You can follow up as much as needed, I am around daily and respond when I can...

Robert

RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert