RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The rear slide wont work. the breaker is tripped we dont…

Customer Question
The rear slide...

The rear slide wont work . the breaker is tripped we dont know where the box is

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Winnebago view 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

2017 view . wm524g

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

We are looking for the breaker box for the rear slide

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No , thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

there are 2 fuse panels, look in the bed room closets

kitchen closets, under the sink

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

We still can't find ot

Hi

Thank you for the response

click here for the manual

go to page 6-4 and scroll down it shows the fuse panel

Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you ?? Please remember to rate my answer or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time Wayne