RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have a 2002 Winnebago Journey, Freightliner/Cummins - the

Customer Question
hi, I have a 2002...
hi, I have a 2002 Winnebago Journey, Freightliner/Cummins - the tachometer stopped working. Any thoughts?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: i would have to get that, and chat later
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: don't know. son is a mechanic and i am 'capable', so game to look/check things out. so far tried nothing. was looking on the internet to get a clue where to start, and came across this site, so here i am
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing more, maybe aux power/cig lighter also stopped working - connected or not - no clue. coach runs fine otherwise
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: RV
11/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 27 days ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is ***** ***** is logged for fault codes in the engine ECM and what is the engine model info from the engine ID tag?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
As I stated earlier, I would need to get that - I do not have that information readily available. I stated that earlier but you put the question through anyway. Please refund all monies withdrawn so far. I will get the information and start this again when I have the information you need.
Thanks.
RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 27 days ago

You do not have to provide it right away... We can follow up as needed on here. This will remain open

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I prefer right now to close it and have you refund any monies withdrawn from my account so far.
gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic