RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Hydro flame is not working. 07 r vision trail cruiser.

Customer Question
Hydro flame is not...

Hydro flame is not working

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

07 r vision trail cruiser

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Vision yourself? What have you tried so far?

Remote turn on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, just to get furnase to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Do I understand that this has a remote control system? What happens when you try to get the furnace to come on? Motor starts or nothing happens?

S​ee the attached link for a copy of the Atwood Service Manual. Print this out so you have it. We will use this as a guide for tracking down the problem with this furnace. I can tell you that if the problem is in the remote control or the control box that you will more than likely have to upgrade to a newer digital thermostat system as these parts are NLA. I can help you select the correct version and wire it up. If the problem is in the furnace I can direct you in that testing and find the correct solution. All follow ups and exchanges between us are included in our on time fee. No time limit. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/hflamefurn04.pdf

Good talking to you, Mike. Give me a call back later if we need to dig deeper into this.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!