RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

Havent used caravan since last xmas turned on air con it

isn,t cooling JA: Have you checked...
havent used caravan since last xmas turned on air con it isn,t cooling
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?
Customer: how do i do that
JA: What year is your Caravan?
Customer: 2008 royal flair
JA: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only turned it on 40 minutes ago. will fix myself if poss.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: thinking back to last xmas i felt air con.wasn,t as cold as had been
11/17/2017
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

How long did you let it run? When it has been sitting for a long period of time you should give it up to 4 hours to stabilize. One thing you might want to check is the incoming AC voltage. Low voltage will result in poor cooling performance. Dirty air filters is another. Check those things and then get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how much is this question going to cost me?

I show this question is about $29 and not sure we have phone service to your area. Where are you located?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is your phone number & ill call you

I am in California. Is that going to be a problem?

And phone service is an additional charge. Not sure if you caught that.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i,m in australia so how much will it cost for me to opt out now

Nothing. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee here. You can always ask for and receive a full refund if we can't help you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
since im in australia i need to find some one here in case i have to get a service on it so sorry for the confusion. but ill have to opt out thanks for trying to help
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
do i get charged for your info doi get a full refund?

Not a problem. Ask for a refund here.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok i,m asking for a refund please. and once again sorry for any inconvenience

Not a problem.

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification