RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can you tell me the age of a Dometric Microwave with the…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me the age of a Dometric Microwave with the serial number MG801TA00247

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thankyou

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/16/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the year of the coach? Or is it in a coach?

We had to replace the mircowave, we just need to know what year this unit was build.

It will be a different model now. I can call Dometic in the morning and ask them. In the shop we usually use a different brand due to Dometic not having any repair parts for theirs and being more expensive than the other brands. I can get back to you tomorrow with this.

They reported it was probably the same year as the RV was built, but there was really no way of knowing for certain without a serial number. Do you have that or not?