RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do I connect my pull trailer electric brakes to my

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my pull trailer electric brakes to my motorhome braking system

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/16/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

On your motorhome do you have a 7 pin trailer connector?

Are you asking how to get electric brake signal to your trailer or all the lights to your trailer?

RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris