RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Information on how all controls work on dash of a 2002

Customer Question
Information on how...

Information on how all controls work on dash of a 2002 workhorse ,on Winnebago motor home

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Is what going on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 RV?

Sunrise

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and no, I just need to know how all the controls on dash operator

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just need a print not of the dash and how it all works

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
11/15/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That would all be in the Owner's Manual. If you don't have one you can go to the Winnebago Website and download one for this year, make and model. That should give you all you need. Or you might be able to get more from Winnebago Customer Service. If you need that phone number please get back to me. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Just checking back in to see if Winnebago was able to help you with the manual for this? I should mention that they are the only OEM that offers all the wiring and plumbing diagrams as well. Very helpful!

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification