RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have a 2016 fleetwood excursion RV and it have a vacume

Customer Question
flush toilet which is not...
I have a 2016 fleetwood excursion RV and it have a vacume flush toilet which is not flushing. We have water but the vacume is not engaging and the light is not working
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: In the bathroom it has a Dometic VacuFlush Status
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 28 days ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic