RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2016 fleetwood excursion RV and it have a vacume…

Customer Question
I have a 2016...

I have a 2016 fleetwood excursion RV and it have a vacume flush toilet which is not flushing. We have water but the vacume is not engaging and the light is not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

In the bathroom it has a Dometic VacuFlush Status

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris