RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How to remove 454 v-8 engine from 1985 monico drop it down…

Customer Question
How to remove 454...

How to remove 454 v-8 engine from 1985 monico drop it down or remove forword .

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your RV. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That does it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/15/2017
RV Mechanic: Tims Auto Repair, mechanic replied 8 months ago
Tims Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

the inside

this isnt like yours,but gives you an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEjk5mz4DpA

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help