RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

YESTERDAY DU0 THERMAL WORKED FIND, TODAY ITS COLD OUT,

Customer Question
YESTERDAY DU0 THERMAL WORKED...

YESTERDAY DU0 THERMAL WORKED FIND, TODAY ITS COLD OUT, FURNACE COMES ON(FAN RUNS) BUT DOES NOT LIGHT OFF

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

EXPRESSION ONLY', MEANT, NO HEAT FROM FURNACE BURNER IS NOT LIGHTING OFF

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

1995, WILDWOOD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

FIXING MY SELF, I'LL HAVE TO PULL COUCH OUT TO GAIN ACCESS. TO ME IT SEEMS THE VOLTAGE IS NOT GETTING TO THE IGNITOR?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

YES, THE IGNITOR DOESN.T WORK FOR MY GAS STOVE EITHER. BOTH PROBLEMS CAME ON AT THE SAME TIME

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/14/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

A​re you plugged into shore power or not? When was the last time you had the LP pressure checked at the tank regulator? Low LP pressure can cause this.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!