RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Neither one of my 12 v jacks work to,power my gps found the…

Customer Question
Neither one of my...

Neither one of my 12 v jacks work to,power my gps found the unlabeled fuse box but what fuse is it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Manual stored under bed and not currently accessible was wondering if you had one handy

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 RV?

2015 Itasca Sunstar 36y

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

There are 3fuse boxes two are labeled the other one has 5, 10, 15 20amp fuses yet no labels as to what fuse does what

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need to know which fuse to check rather than pull every one out and inspect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/14/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model of these jacks?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!