RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Ms. ..... I have a 2004 Cardinal 32' 5th Wheel. It is equip…

Customer Question
Good Evening Ms. Wilson..... ...

Good Evening Ms. Wilson.....

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

I have a 2004 Cardinal 32' 5th Wheel. It is equip with a Duo-therm Heating System and I am having problems out of it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

I have checked the fuses, There is no coolant in the heating system that I know of. The A/C still works fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 RV?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Gene, I have taken the cover switch off the unit control box on the wall. I have replaced ALL the fuses in the control panel where the main circuit breakers are. Cleaned and checked the filters including the main filter above the area of the living room.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, not at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/14/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the actual model of the furnace and the style of your thermostat? What happens when you turn it up and ask for heat? Motor and fan come on or not?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!