RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Hdmi DVI not connected. 2018 Interstate Grand Tour 4X4.

Customer Question
Hdmi DVI not connected ...

Hdmi DVI not connected

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2018 Interstate Grand Tour 4X4

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

Airstream Interstate Grand Tour

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Direct HDMI from PC works

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

More about the HDMI switcher and DVI player

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/14/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This issue may be due to a loose or disconnected HDMI cable at the switching box/converter or a fault with the box itself.This will have to be checked into/looked over further to determine if this is the cause or if another component is at fault causing this issue here.Since this is a 2018 model and if this is the factory installed system set up this should be covered under factory warranty to be looked over and repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete