RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Looking for a door lock for my 2005 Fleetwood discovery 39L…

Customer Question
Looking for a door...

Looking for a door lock for my 2005 Fleetwood discovery 39L motor home--latch works ok but had to drill out key--it is a remark lock

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

Nope--have replaced entire latch but something is not aligned inside-- will not allow me to open either with the electronic lock or the key--ww

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have a body man working on it but he is taking forever--just thought I would try myself--am presently locked out & will probably have to drill out again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
11/13/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Are you looking to replace the entire door lock assembly with the correct fit for your model?

What have you tried or who have you tried already to locate this lock?

Let me know,thanks Pete