RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Is there a replacement for the h3cr-f8-300 timer.? This goes…

Customer Question
Is there a replacement...

Is there a replacement for the h3cr-f8-300 timer.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

?

Mechanic's Assistant: What confuses you?

This goes on an amazing heat corn furnace.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. When the timer starts I get an electrical charge for a split second. It does not hold for the full cycle.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have to replace this timer every 1 to 2 years

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/13/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

From what I see this model looks to be discontinued due to issues.There is a replacement model for this.There is a chart posted below on this.If this is not what your looking for let me know.

https://media.digikey.com/pdf/PCNs/Omron/TI-050.pdf

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete