RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Electrical, 2007 vista. Vista. Independant repairman. But i…

Customer Question
Electrical, Mechanic's Assistant: What's...

Electrical,

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2007 vista

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 RV?

Vista

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Independant repairman

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, but i go t more than one problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/13/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

W​hat is the nature of your problem(s) here? Please give some more detail and I can assist you further.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!