RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am looking for an Atwood ge 16 ext model 94024, can only…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an Atwood ge 16 ext model 94024, can only find 94026

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Jayco Designer 5th wheel 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

The RV is in very good condition. Water heater has a leak and we would like to replace. It is a leak in the tank itself.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

It is 2007 rv and is a Designer or am i looking for a model #

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, we tried repairing the leak unsuccessfully, so we just want to replace it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
11/12/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

That is the same exact water heater, one is the OEM part number and the other is the aftermarket part number they are the same exact water heaters, click HERE and have a look and see the chart. You should be good with the 94026.

Hope this helps out, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page.

Robert

HI was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert

Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic