RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is the vacuflush vaccum pump on a 2003 grandsport 400.

Customer Question
Where is the vacuflush...

Where is the vacuflush vaccum pump on a 2003 grandsport 400

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids recently?

Drained

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 RV?

Grandsport 400 40'

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had the vacuflush service guy here drained tank, checked fuse panel redlight is on the wall indicator but vacuum pump wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Let me double check the tank, hang on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
11/16/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases when no one is able to post the location this can be due to the location hard to find from here.This may be something you would need to contact the RV dealer or repair center on to see if they can tell you where it is at.You may also have to inspect and trace the lines to locate it as I have had to do in some cases to find a component like this here.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete