RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have purchased EK Track Bulb Seal to replace existing torn…

Customer Question
Have purchased EK Track...

Have purchased EK Track Bulb Seal to replace existing torn one on the slide of my Flaggstaff 5th wheel. Any suggestions on removing and replacing the torn piece? If info is too long, is it possible to email suggestions/directions to ************** ? THANKS

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Condition of 2011 RV is very goo

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 RV?

I new you'd ask ..85rksl?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing it myself--have done nothing so far

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 4 days by:
11/16/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.Chris
Thanks for the response .... it shows you are not a scam. I was able to find the info I needed to replace the seal. Because you seem to have made a good-faith effort and responded, I will NOT be disputing the small fee already applied to my card. Thanks for making the effort. Bob

Glad you feel that way Bob. If you do find you need help for a concern in return for the question fee you were charged, just let us know.