RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can i buy a head for and old samson hand held wireless? We…

Customer Question
Can i buy a...

Can i buy a head for and old samson hand held wireless?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

We are a church in an RV Park in Ariz. and someone just donated to us.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is a wireless handheld that was dropped and the screw off top was bent. so it is just simply screwing on the top.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i am aware of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

A​re you sure that this is an RV part?