RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2002 natl traidwind 737. The bedroom slide no loner…

Customer Question
Hello Mechanic's Assistant: Hi...

Hello

Mechanic's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I have a 2002 natl traidwind 737. The bedroom slide no loner works and continues to blow the 5 amp fuse.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

I replaced what was there

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 RV?

737-0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have replaced the relay, the 5 amp fuse and the wall switch. Can you tell me how to retract the slide it is not per my manual, only the living room one is the same.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have no idea but I do have power to the switch, as soon as I attempt to activate it it blows the 5 amp fuse

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
11/11/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

What you are describing is the motor is shorted

That will need to be replaced

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you ?? Please remember to rate my answer or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time Wayne
Wayne, RV Mechanic