RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We bought a 2017 keystone sprinter and want to put a TV on…

Customer Question
We bought a 2017...

We bought a 2017 keystone sprinter and want to put a TV on the bedroom side of the entertainment center wall

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have not done anything yet, it has outlets but not sure where to put support bracket

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: RV
11/11/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 9 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

If this has another television on the other side of the wall we usually bolt the support brackets clear though both sides. That wall is usually not that thick and this is not hard to do. I have done several in my own shop that way with good results. Hope that gives you some direction here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!