RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We had a brownout. I noticed the monitor panel was showing…

Customer Question
We had a brownout...

We had a brownout. I noticed the monitor panel was showing 88 volts . Unplugged shore power. Using generator was fine. Need to get shore power going, it's 20 degrees h swithch ere. Tested the shore power and it's back to 118 volts. Plugged in ut no "click" from transfer It's a TRC SuregGuard 40350 RVC Mounte way inside bay, can't get close to it due to bay contents. Is there a rese or something I can do to get it going ??

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

THere is no noise. This has been going on since this morning. When shore power is applied to RV the sound of the transfer switch is normally heard but now nothing >>>

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 88 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Don't understand your question. I need to know if need to reset the transfer switch ?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
11/10/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

disconnect your batteries for 1 minutes ,

this should clear the code and get it to start again

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning
Just following up with you
did my answer help you ??
Please remember to rate my answer
or the money you paid stays at JA
and I get nothing for my time

Wayne, RV Mechanic