RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a Coachmen Concord. I have winterized the unit. But…

Customer Question
Good afternoon. We have...

Good afternoon. We have a Coachmen Concord. I have winterized the unit. But I cannot find the drain for the fresh water tank. The manual I have does not specifically show the Concord in detail. Do you have a document that shows how to access the drain for the fresh water tank . Thanks for your time.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2011 Ford Cutaway Motorhome Coachman Concord Silver

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 RV?

Ford Cutaway

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just winterized it but cannot find the fresh water drain

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No not at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
11/10/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

I don't, but I can tell you that if there isn't one underneath that if will be on the feed side of the water tank. In the shop we have to look for them when there are no diagrams. If you know where the tank is then this usually not that hard to track down. Is this tank above or below the floorline?

Thats the problem. I believe it is below the floorline.
Do you have a copy of the manual for this model that would show were the watertank is?

None that I know of. Did you try a dealer?

Forest River is not the best on Customer Support.

Thanks for your time Im having trouble getting an answer from them. I have question about billing for my request. When I submitted the request it was $5.00 now it appears to be $45.00 . Is that right?

The deposit is $5 and I show on my end that this was about $37 U.S. You can always ask for a refund as we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If the tank is under the floor, then the drain is underneath. Can be a gate valve, but usually a small white valve on the end of a 1/2" plastic line. Sorry I don't have more on this for you.

Thanks for you time. But I think $37.00 is a bit steep. How do I request a refund.

Contact Customer Service.