RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do you reinstall a pulled brake wire from the 3 way

Customer Question
How do you reinstall...

How do you reinstall a pulled brake wire from the 3 way connecter at the wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

This is a durango 5th wheel model d275re

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Durango?

2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to open the 3 way connector by turning with no succes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need some kind of diagram

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
11/9/2017
RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 5 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please upload a photo of the connector and the wire that has pulled so I can be sure you get accurate information to help.

i do not have a i phone. the tire blew it incircled the brake hub then pulled the green wire from the*****connectors at the brake hub
RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 5 months ago

If you have something different let me know and I will look further.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 4 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson