RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need to add trans fld but can not get to the dip stick to…

Customer Question
I need to add...

I need to add trans fld but can not get to the dip stick to add do they have another spot

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2007 Monaco beaver thunder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Monaco yourself? What have you tried so far?

I fixed the leak but now I have to add fld

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

I’m just using it for the time being

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do not own it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
11/7/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi Dave

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this today

No, no other place, they sell a funnel with a long flexible spout

that is what you need to pick up

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

there is no other way to put it in just by the dip stick tube
Is there a hatch in the bedroom floor to gain access

Hi

Is this a pusher ??

Thank you Dave

Yes there is a access under the bunk

or behind the head board

I hope this helps you

Thanks but did not help at all

HI

Ok, but that is the only way to get it in.

you did not find the access door ??

No nothing under the bed
And the cover in the closet is for the valve cover

Hi

I know it is in there some where

it will be by the floor,about 2-3 feet from the rear

I’ll keep looking

OK, Thank you Dave

Hi Dave

Did you find the access door

There was no door and 3 of us had to cut off a water hose and get it in

Thank you for the reply

There should have been a door, to get access

Poor design on there part

Wayne, RV Mechanic