RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My 1930ES suddenly become inoperative. Fault light is

Customer Question
My 1930ES suddenly become...

My 1930ES suddenly become inoperative. Fault light is flashing 9 times then after a very slight pause, 9 more times.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2005 year JLG 1930ES, sn:(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to repair it myself and I repair / maintain almost all of my equipment. I have made sure batt is fully charged and that there are no obvious conditions present that would cause the machine to not cooperate. Machine powers on but then will not allow or respond to commands

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just before the "inop" condition, the machine was running fine. Machine was parked and plugged in for routine charging. next attempted use was approx. one week later but machine was found to be in its present state.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 9 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. First lets get this in the correct category and I will gather the manuals and information needed to assist you with your lift.

RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Im not sure what happened here but this got posted in the car category and lost in the archives. Let me know if you still need help.

Daniel, The request for assistance was made 22 days ago and no advice or solution was received from Just Answer.
As a result, I was forced to pursue other means to get my equipment working again.I will assume I will not be charged any fees by your organization and or Just Answer.
RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi yes, that is why I was reaching out.... Im not an employee of the site but a user of the site like yourself. First week of this month we had lost internet and power for a week due to storms here in New England where I live. There were a few questions that unfortunately got lost in the archives. Ill alert the site but you should also follow up with them as they handle all deposits, etc