RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have electrical problem with center counter in kitchen. my…

Have electrical problem with...

Have electrical problem with center counter in kitchen. my rv repairman needs the sematics for our 5th wheel. pin # 4YDF34027847011288. Can you ee-mail me this?

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

This is a 5th wheel Montana RV

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Montana?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

The rv repairman does all the fixing. he was here and checked it out. we have electric all over except at the counter and table

11/4/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

ok I' here

T​hose are going to be tied into one of your GFCI circuits there. And I have never heard of anyone getting wiring diagrams for any Keystone trailers. I don't know why that is, but they and Forest River just don't provide them like Winnebago and Jayco. If this repairman is familiar with RV circuits he should know that they put more than one outlet on each GFCI outlet. All in that string are controlled by that one plug. If that has power both IN and OUT, then the problem is most likely in the back of the exisiting plug(s) with the wiring not contacting the receptacle properly. Hope that gives you some direction here. Please get back to if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
There is no electric to or from this outlet.
Phone call session started

I gave you a call about 5:22 and got no answer. I will try again later.

Either you or he can give me a call later and discuss this further.