RV

Connect one-on-one with a verified rv mechanic who will answer your question

Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

More related answers
All rv mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a Mako model # 35fs8t fifth wheel. It says is has
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a Mako model # 35fs8t fifth wheel. It says is has extreme weather insulation. We plan on living in it full time in Maryland. How well is it insulated against freezing temperatures. What can I d… read more
Was trying to locate the batteries if any in my carver water
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi there was trying to locate the batteries if any in my carver water heater in my motorhome … read more
My 2004 Fifth Wheel has this AC unit on it. I'm a new owner
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
My 2004 Fifth Wheel has this AC unit on it. I'm a new owner and have no experience with Fifth Wheels or anything electrical. Yesterday it froze up and I let it … read more
Where is the furnace location on a 2016 FB36TS fifth wheel.
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Where is the furnace location on a 2016 FB36TS fifth wheel. … read more
On the inside panel where all of my buttons are that
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
Hi,on the inside panel where all of my buttons are that controls everything the one that says pump is lit up & it is also lit up outside. … read more
I am the new owner of a 2009 Laredo fifth wheel and need
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I am the new owner of a 2009 Laredo fifth wheel and need detailed instructions on how to winterize. Thank you … read more
We have a 2016 WINDJAMMER and we love it but no matter hat
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
We have a 2016 WINDJAMMER and we love it but no matter hat we have done this trailer rocks … read more
I have an electrical problem, top lights, frig and freezer
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have an electrical problem, top lights, frig and freezer are not working. Hoping to find a manual to research (heater and electrical outlets fine) … read more
I have a 2016 Keystone Fuzion with the Jensen InCommand
Wayne, RV Mechanic
I have a 2016 Keystone Fuzion with the Jensen InCommand control system. The water heater works great however when the water cools down to where the water heater is suppose to kick back on and start he… read more
The switch on the hot water tank won't light up or come on
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
The switch on the hot water tank won't light up or come on unless the lp and water pump is also on. This is recent. It is plugged into the box at the campground . We normally just have to switch the e… read more
I have no power to my electrical panel when running off battery
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
I have no power to my electrical panel when running off battery in my 2008 Bighorn 3700 fifth wheel. People around me state I probably have to switch on the inverter switch, however, I cannot find it.… read more
I just got a new battery for my 5th-wheel. I thought that
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I just got a new battery for my 5th-wheel. I thought that solved everything until 5 hours later when everything started beeping and clicking. All battery operated lights where very dim. The refridgeat… read more
Fifth wheel..50 amp service outlet at a different park
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, Master Technician
2010 Coachmen Wyoming fifth wheel. While on vacation I used 50 amp service at a park. I traveled all day and plugged my power cord into 50 amp service outlet at a different park. At that time I did no… read more
2010 keystone fusion 50 amp...went to the camper a few minutes..dim
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, Master Technician
i have a 2010 keystone fusion 50 amp. i have it wired into my home through the outside 200 amp breaker pannel was working fine last weekend on a camping trip. went to the camper a few minutes ago and … read more
84 fleetwood: new hotwater igniter..wilderness fifth wheel
RV SPECIALIST
RV SPECIALIST, OWNER -RV REPAIR COMPANY
i think i need a new hotwater igniter for my 84 fleetwood wilderness fifth wheel.. what one should i buy and how do i install it… read more
catalina: lite..ton..fiberglass nose meets the rubber roof [
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I have recently looked at several 2002 coachman catallina ultra lite fifth wheel campers, model 244rb. The size and weight is what we want and need to be pulled with a half ton pickup. The problem is … read more
Pilot: I have a 2006 Terry 285LS fifth wheel trailer..switch inside
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I have a 2006 Terry 285LS fifth wheel trailer. Is the water heater gas/electric. There is a switch inside the trailer that lights the pilot light for the gas. The 6 gallon model appears to be a dual b… read more
5th wheel..heater..propane, atwood model would like diagram emailed
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, Master Technician
2002 Lakota 5th wheel by mckenzie, how to wire & put switch on hot water heater to switch to electric.or propane, atwood model would like diagram emailed… read more